The Adobe Campaign Consultant will set-up, execute, monitor and optimize the client’s Marketing Automation programs and campaigns in order to ensure a flawless execution and build a strong digital presence across all channels.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Set-up, execute and monitor campaign flows in the marketing automation tool Adobe Campaign.
- Email marketing: integrate multiple responsive email templates, carry out multivariable testings, build email best practices, work with test/learn principles.
- Develop triggered email campaigns including dynamic content.
- Reporting: Analyze and optimize new and current campaigns.
- Responsible for the technical implementation of the Marketing Automation strategy, according to customer insights (from different data sources) together with the Business Intelligence and IT teams.
- Work together with the IT team and the digital team (in-house and external) in order to build Marketing Automation programs.
- Work together with the Business Intelligence team to apply data-driven marketing.
- Manage quality insurance and control process on all campaign deliverables within the Marketing Automation platform.
- Working knowledge of Adobe products: Analytics, Target, Campaign, DTM, Data Workbench, as well as the wider Marketing Cloud
- Marketing Automation has no secrets for you
- Experience with technical implementation of the platform [Not compulsory but a big plus]
- Team player, problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues
- Strong organizational skills and proactive
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- High degree of accuracy; logical thinker, strategic mind-set
- Customer-centric mindset & attitude
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a fast-growing international company
- Very competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class trainings and amazing teambuilding activities
- Welcoming and supportive teamculture
- Top-notch working tools and premium fleet
For this vacancy you can contact our HR department via:
Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
Mail: Sint-Denijslaan 96, 9000 Gent