- Are you passionate about PHP?
- Do you have experience in setting-up databases?
- Do you apply a critical eye to front-end development?
- Then you are the person we’re looking for!
Tasks and responsibilities
- From the briefing onwards, you will be involved in various projects.
- You are responsible for developing various web projects. You’ll set up the back-end system, which enables the management of front-end & design. This applies to websites and web applications.
- You are responsible for close project follow-up. You report updates and provide demos to the project manager.
- As a developer, you are aware of the latest innovations. Your input and proactivity are highly appreciated by Adagio.
- You participate in team meetings for daily follow-ups, sprints and milestones.
- Advanced experience in MySQL and PHP
- You have knowledge of Drupal (7 and 8)
- You are an experienced Git user.
- You are familiar with MVC-structures (Laravel/ Symfony/ Zend framework / codelgniter or equivalent)
- Photoshop or Illustrator have no secrets for you
- You can implement SEO-optimizations of our marketing team
- You have relevant working experience in project management
- You are a true teamplayer
- You are familiar with Sass, Grunt, Gulp and WordPress
- You are experienced in Caching strategies
- You apply security measures against hackers
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a growing company
- Market competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- (Internal) training opportunities
- Happy hour, networking and teambuilding
- Helpful colleagues, you can count on their guidance
For this vacancy you can contact our HR department via:
Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
Mail: Sint-Denijslaan 96, 9000 Gent
Important: Motivate your application with a powerful portfolio!