As a dynamic and rapidly evolving company, Adagio is looking for an experienced digital creative to support the growing number of digital projects for our international client portfolio. Together with our multi-disciplinary team, you will work on a variety of demanding projects across a wide range of fields and industries. Are you the hands-on creative we are looking for?
- As a graphic designer, you will (independently) work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e., giving organizations a visual ‘brand’.
- You will create strategic, conceptual and effective design solutions and are able to present your final designs to clients and gain full approval.
- You will prepare rough drafts and obtain approval of concepts by submitting rough layout for approval.
- You review designs for errors before publishing them.
- You deliver modern, efficient and fast-loading end results.
- You will work according to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager and will develop creative ideas and concepts. The appropriate media and style has to be chosen to meet the client’s objectives.
- You will be collaborating with the development team and our marketing consultants in daily follow-ups, sprints and milestones.
- As a digital designer, you will think creatively and are aware of the latest trends, insights and best practices.
- You enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team where creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines are paramount
- You are comfortable discussing and defending your concepts and designs (also towards clients)
- You are comfortable working within the brand guidelines of our multinational client portfolio
- You can juggle multiple assignments and projects within the proposed timings
- As a designer, you are able to translate a concept to different types of media
- Be a hands-on creative for project work in support of our cross-functional team
- We are looking for someone who is comfortable within a client facing role
- You are an expert in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign)
- User flows, wireframes, User Interface and User Experience have no secrets for you
- You can empathize with the end-user and make the right usability choices on that basis
- A profound knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After-Effects
- You have experience with understanding how your designs are converted to HTML & CSS
- You have experience with and understand back-end languages and frameworks (PHP, Laravel, WordPress, …)
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a fast-growing international company
- Very competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class trainings and amazing teambuilding activities
- Welcoming and supportive team culture
- Top-notch working tools and premium fleet
For this vacancy, you can contact our HR department via:
Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
Mail: Sint-Denijslaan 96, 9000 Gent