Tasks & Responsibilities
- From the briefing onwards, you will be involved in various projects.
- You will be responsible for developing various web projects wherein you essentially will make the front-end of a designer dynamic through a back-end system. This applies to websites and web applications.
- You are responsible for close project follow-up. You report updates and provide demos to the project manager.
- As a developer, you are aware of the latest innovations. Your input and proactivity are highly appreciated by Adagio!
- You are an experienced Git user
- Photoshop or Illustrator have no secrets for you
- You can implement SEO-optimizations of our marketing team
- You are looking forward to teamwork on large-size projects
- You want to develop know-how with caching strategies
- You apply security measures against hackers
- You are familiar with Drupal and WordPress
- You are eager to learn marketing automation software such as Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a growing company
- Market competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- (Internal) training opportunities
- Happy hour, networking and teambuilding
- Helpful colleagues, you can count on their guidance
For this vacancy you can contact our HR department via:
Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
Mail: Sint-Denijslaan 96, 9000 Gent
Important: Motivate your application with a powerful portfolio!