Tasks and responsibilities
- From the briefing onwards, you are involved in various projects.
- You are responsible for developing various web projects wherein you essentially make the front-end of a designer dynamic through a back-end system. This applies to websites and web applications.
- You are responsible for close project follow-up. You report updates and provide demos to the project manager.
- You work closely with project managers as well as the back-end team to deliver qualitative projects.
- You remain utterly human and your communication & organizational skills as a team lead are key.
- You can manage a team and drive your team to excellence.
- You motivate your people and coach them to help them to grow within the company.
- You report directly to the CTO of Adagio.
- As a team leader, you are aware of the latest innovations and trends. You provide your team of front-enders with the latest guidelines in front-end development, making sure they meet our client’s expectations. You assess the risks and anticipate them; you are accountable for the quality of the deliverables.
- You are an experienced Git user
- Photoshop or Illustrator have no secrets for you
- You can implement SEO-optimizations of our marketing team
- You can collaborate and communicate efficiently with teams and clients and you’re able to manage your dedicated team
- As an experienced developer, you’re result-oriented. This translates into delivering top-notch services
- You are looking forward to teamwork on large-size projects
- You want to develop know-how with latest technologies
- You apply best practices in front-end development
- You have a proven track record in cross-functional collaboration and people management
- You are familiar with Drupal and WordPress
- You’re experienced with most recent versions of Angular and React (JS / Native)
- You have sufficient knowledge of back-end development, allowing you to have a 360° view of projects
- You are eager to learn marketing automation software such as Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, etc
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a growing company
- Market competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- (Internal) training opportunities
- Happy hours, networking and teambuildings
- Helpful colleagues, you can count on their guidance
For this vacancy you can contact our HR department via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
- Mail: Sint-Denijslaan 96, 9000 Gent
Important: Motivate your application with a powerful portfolio!