You will have the opportunity to support our consultant and project management team. We will involve you in a multicultural environment with customers in Europe, Middle East/Africa and South America. Key part of this role will be assisting in the daily operational support to our key existing customers gaining experience from an internal corporate perspective but also in the front line being exposed to our customers directly.
Tasks and responsibilities
Support the project managers in their daily operations:
- Act as the primary contact point for customers, handling all correspondence which has to be sent out promptly.
- Assisting management team and interacting with colleagues of other departments to ensure smooth follow up of projects.
- Together with the project managers you will have to ensure a prompt and smooth planning by using our CRM tool Salesforce.
- Follow up the customers requests / needs and liaise with our project management team to ensure that all material are delivered in a timely manner.
- You carry out administrative duties.
- You adjust the existing planning according to changing business needs.
- You are a real team player
- You excel in planning work
- You have strong organization skills and can work independently
- You work very accurately and result-oriented
- You are a born problem solver
- You are stress-resistant and flexible to adapt to changing circumstances
- Experience with a CMS tool is an added value
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a fast-growing international company
- Transparent internal communication
- Welcoming and supportive teamculture
- Top-notch working tools and premium fleet
For this vacancy you can contact our HR department via:
Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
Mail: Sint-Denijslaan 96, 9000 Gent