We are looking for a flexible and well-organized team member to complete our growing organization. You will be welcomed into a dynamic environment, with a challenging package of tasks and responsibilities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- You perform risk management analysis to minimize risks.
- You will be responsible for the planning of the day-to-day operations, which includes teams of designers & developers.
- You maintain daily contacts with customers to answer technical and timeline related questions for all ongoing projects.
- You carry out administrative duties.
- You register the daily planning in our CRM system.
- You adjust the existing planning according to changing business needs.
- You maintain daily contacts with colleagues for optimal planning purposes.
- You keep a close eye on profitability and you alert the business developers/lead developers immediately if necessary.
- You acquire a quick insight in Adagio’s business activities.
- You are proactive in suggesting solutions for business issues.
- You are a real team player
- You excel in planning work
- You have strong organization skills and can work independently
- You work very accurately and result-oriented
- You are a born problem solver
- You are stress-resistant and flexible to adapt to changing circumstances
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology (SCRUM, …)
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and know-how of an ERP and/or CRM program is a plus
- PM Certified is a plus
- Experience in a web developer role (HTML, CSS & PHP) is an added value
- Experience with a CMS tool is also an added value
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a fast-growing international company
- Very competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class trainings and amazing teambuilding activities
- Welcoming and supportive teamculture
- Top-notch working tools and premium fleet
For this vacancy you can contact our HR department via:
Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
Mail: Sint-Denijslaan 96, 9000 Gent