- Are you looking for a job with passionate people, connecting with marketing and the digital world?
- Do you want to know how it is to work in a young dynamic scale-up company?
Then you are the person we’re looking for!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform competitive research on new digital services and digital marketing strategies to help drive future enhancements
- Develop campaign recap reporting documentation
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts in team meetings
- Identify and pitch new marketing strategies to reach new customers
- Co-create marketing & communication material (website, presentations, email content for newsletters & our smart mass email outreach approach, ads, blog posts…)
- Manage offer, tracking and reporting processes for the team
- Manage and obtain in content moderation and curation for all social media channels
- Set up, execute and monitor campaign flows in Facebook Business Manager
- Reporting: Analyze and optimize new and current campaigns in Facebook Business Manager
- Manage the marketing budget of clients all over the world
- Carry out ad hoc project support functions to support the brand
- You are fascinated by social media and you know the impact on the customers
- Interested in digital marketing channels
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Detail-oriented and data driven thinking
- Being able to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility) and can work autonomously
- You are a real team player and are commercially minded
- Strong communication skills and proactive mindset
- A first experience with Facebook Business Manager
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a fast-growing international company
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class training through the Adagio Academy, and amazing teambuilding activities
- Welcoming and supportive team culture
- Top-notch working tools and premium fleet
For this vacancy you can contact our HR department via:
Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
Mail: Sint-Denijslaan 96, 9000 Gent