Are you an engineer specialized in Adobe Experience Manager? Do you have experience in setting up, monitoring and maintaining AEM infrastructure? We are looking for an in-house technical expert who effortlessly find his or her way in the in’s and out’s of AEM.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Set-up, execute and monitor all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing the user system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products and custom application solutions.
- Work together with the IT and Business Intelligence team and the digital team (in-house and external) in order to meet and optimize the end-customers needs.
- You will share your knowledge of AEM with other colleagues.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in developing Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe products: Analytics, Target, Campaign, DTM, Data Workbench, as well as the wider Marketing Cloud.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including components, templates, workflows, dialogs, widgets, and bundles.
- Team player, problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues
- High degree of accuracy; logical thinker, strategic mind-set
- Customer-centric mindset & attitude
- Analytical mindset
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a fast-growing international company
- Very competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class trainings and amazing teambuilding activities
- Welcoming and supportive teamculture
- Top-notch working tools and premium fleet
For this vacancy you can contact our HR department via:
Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
Mail:Zwijnaardsesteenweg 312, 9000 Gent