As a CRM Consultant you will be at the heart of shaping and driving digital transformation for our clients. You will do more than implement and configure the right CRM tool for complex business challenges – you will build enduring, trust-based relationships with our clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- As a Veeva CRM Consultant, you will be involved in digital transformation projects for a variety of clients, where you establish Adagio’s foothold among life sciences, pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies.
- Set-up, execute and manage different processes from strategy to successful implementation in Salesforce.com ensuring our clients to live up their promise as a customer centric company.
- Ensure timely and high quality completion of assigned projects by closely working with operations teams, in accordance with clients’ existing processes, policies, guidelines and corporate governance.
- Liaise with all internal & external stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and innovation and to define new initiatives for current solutions within the CRM & Multichannel marketing approach.
- Monitor the success rate of the executed activities by setting up dashboards & analysing built up data rooms against predefined KPI’s and goal setting.
- Give training, workshops, demos and technical support to end users with a non-technical background as well as developing the necessary training materials.
- As Adagio’s CRM Consultant, you will be stationed on site at one of our pharmaceutical clients.
- Proven technical and functional proficiency in Veeva CRM and Omnichannel (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Vault Promomats, Drupal) business processes and functions.
- Experience in managing and supporting a Veeva CRM system.
- Sufficient knowledge of IT solutions with a foundational awareness of security, configuration, infrastructure concepts, AI, reporting and data structures
- You have a good understanding of Pharma related business activities and digital solutions (eDetailing, websites, mobile, campaign management, …).
- Able to be a self-starter in a fast paced environment
- You have a customer-centric mindset & attitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Result-driven personality with eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a fast-growing international company
- Very competitive salary & fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class trainings with a training budget of 2.500€
- Amazing teambuilding activities
- Welcoming, supportive team culture
- Top-notch working tools and premium fleet
For this vacancy you can contact our HR department via:
Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
Mail: Zwijnaardsesteenweg 312, 9000 Gent