You enjoy developing new websites or optimizing existing ones. You have a broad interest in digital marketing, and therefore you will gladly collaborate in internal and external communications through a ticket management system. As a webmaster you will monitor the quality of websites and landing pages that we build for our customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You are responsible for managing and maintaining customer websites and ensuring they are user-friendly, functional, visual attractive and constantly up-to-date.
- You will build and test functional, user-friendly websites where you ensure that the content is up-to-date and meets all technical and formal requirements.
- You ensure there is a consistent logical and physical structure of different websites, webpages and navigation blocks.
- You have a keen eye on the user experience of the website throughout the entire process.
- You will work very closely with our project managers, designers and development team.
- You can find your way in various content management systems such as Drupal and WordPress.
- You have an eye for detail and have a high degree of accurately.
- Experience in a B2B environment is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a growing company
- Market competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class trainings with a training budget of 2.500€
- Happy hour, networking and teambuilding
- Helpful colleagues, you can count on their guidance
For this vacancy you can contact our HR department via:
Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
Mail: Zwijnaardsesteenweg 312, 9000 Gent
Important: Motivate your application with a powerful portfolio!