You are passionate about the latest developments in web technologies and applications. You enjoy developing new websites or optimizing existing ones. You have a broad interest in digital marketing, and therefore you will gladly collaborate in internal and external communications, through your web applications and marketing automation platforms.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Together with your colleagues you are in charge of the development of new, efficient web applications, and the continuous improvement of existing applications.
- You will also update and manage the webpages of the website so we can offer a seamless customer experience to our visitors.
- As our webmaster, you support the internal and external communications strategies through a.o. web technologies.
- With your commercial spirit, you execute e-mail campaigns with detailed attention to graphics and contents. You are also in charge of the entire the release schedule as well as the testing of the e-mails prior to distribution.
- A keen eye on the user experience of the website or application throughout the entire process.
- You will work very closely with the project manager, designer and developer.
- You are a creative, dynamic person that keeps abreast of the latest technologies.
- You are ambitious and have a profound knowledge of hardware, network- and systeem control tools.
- You have a deep knowledge of web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop).
- You have an interest in online marketing, web analytics and SEO.
- Team player, problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues
- Strong organizational skills, stress resistant, and proactive
- High degree of accuracy; logical thinker, strategic mind-set
- Several years of experience is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a fast-growing international company
- Very competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class trainings and amazing teambuilding activities
- Welcoming and supportive teamculture
- Top-notch working tools and premium fleet
For this vacancy you can contact our HR department via:
Call: +32 (0) 9 279 42 48
Mail: Sint-Denijslaan 96, 9000 Gent