The International Bio Convention takes place June 6th – June 10th. This convention is spread over 4 days and includes speakers, training sessions, education sessions, panel discussions …
At the convention you can find companies from all around the world. You can find us in the Belgian Pavilion. Come and have a chat with our Adagio experts. They will provide you with information about our services and expertise.
International Bio Convention works with four key elements:
- Bio Education Program
- The Bio Education Program provide the know-how to advance your business, trying to cover the biotechnology and pharma industry’s most relevant and timely topics.
- Networking events
- There are evening & daytime networking events. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, you are able to participate on several netwerking events.
- Bio One-on-One Partnering
- Bio One-on-One Partnering is an online partnering system. This system allows you to communicate with prospective biotech investors and senior business and scientific management executives.
- Bio Exhibition
- This exhibition attracts over 15 thousand biotechnology and pharma leaders. At this exhibition are 1,800 exhibitors devide into 55 state, regional and international pavilions and 8 specialized product focus zones.